|Working location:||V parku 2308/8, Praha - Chodov|
|Type of employment:||Full-time work|
|Length of contract:||Limited (temporary)|
|Type of employment:||Employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.|
|Benefits:||Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Self-organization of the job|
|Required education:||Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam|
|Required languages:||Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)|
|Posted by:||Cheil Germany GmbH, organizační složka|
Cheil Germany GmbH, organizační složka
Digital Operations Manager - Cheil Germany GmbH, organizační složka
Digital Operations ManagerDescription:
Cheil Germany GmbH, organizační složka ("Czech Branch") is part of a leading global communications agency based in the technology metropolis of Seoul.
We are looking for a Digital Operations Manager (DOM) to join our Global Delivery team for a one of our clients.
You will be the key contact between the Global Client Team, Cheil team and local region / market ensuring proactive and clear communication. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of complex projects and dependencies, be able to work to tight deadlines and according to set SLAs to provide excellent service. To become a key person for continuously monitoring and improving processes and ways-of-working.
As the Local DOM you will be part of a unique and active team within the Cheil family. Overseeing the day-to-day operations of local web & commerce operations to drive forward timely implementation of requests self-sufficiently and in cooperation with the Web Operations production teams.
You will be expected to be in local client offices once or twice a week to collaborate and build strong relationships.
The candidate is expected to be an autodidact who can push him or herself to become a key player in the organisation for both the local region as well as the Global Web Operations.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with client management and Local Market Managers.
- Coordinating with local market resource all local initiatives requiring delivery within web and commerce systems, collecting and raising briefs within ticketing systems.
- Triaging requests and ensuring all required information is present for execution of tasks.
- Configuring within the systems small local changes that can be accomplished in order to streamline speed to market.
- Briefing into the centralised Production Centre more complex requests and ensuring the speed and quality of delivery from the central team.
- Liaising with other departments for issue resolution that prevent requests being delivered on time and escalating where necessary production risks to key stakeholders.
- Reviewing reports to ensure metrics are on point and flagging performance lags with action plans in place to recover any performance issues.
- Act as the local systems knowledge for feasibility, assessment of timelines and providing prioritisation into the Production Centre.
Who we’re looking for:
- Proven customer experience with technical experience.
- Strong computer skills including but not limited to Jira, Confluence, Workfront, MS Office suite, Content Management Systems (Adobe Experience Manager preferred) and understanding of Hybris.
- Web Authoring and Publishing skills using AEM platform is essential.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and bridge builder.
- Ability to function appropriately under stressful conditions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and loving to work both in a team environment and individually.
- Willing to travel when required.
- Language – English and Czech.
What to expect from us:
- Successful worldwide marketing agency background
- International and motivated team with an integrative corporate culture
- Modern workplace in Prague
- Company benefits (5 weeks annual leave, meal allowance, Multisport card, mobile for private usage, incentives, flexible working hours, 4x refresh days, refreshments in the office, yearly bonus based on KPIs)
Information regarding this vacancy:
V parku 2308/8, Praha - Chodov
Type of employment:
Cheil Germany GmbH, organizační složka
V parku 2308/8, 14800 Praha - Chodov, Česká republika